Sign in to follow this  
bjlmonster

Son of Sweetness

What happens to J. Payton this season. I have him stashed away waiting for Henry and Brown to get hurt and give him a shot. Now with White in the picture, what will happen?

What happens to J. Payton this season. I have him stashed away waiting for Henry and Brown to get hurt and give him a shot. Now with White in the picture, what will happen?

So times you just got to let go.

Yeah, that is what I am contemplating, but wondered if someone new something about Henry or Brown moving on and Payton still having a shot.

Yeah, that is what I am contemplating, but wondered if someone new something about Henry or Brown moving on and Payton still having a shot.
Payton is 4th on the tatem poole and won't see the field this year unless there plane crashes.

Payton is 4th on the tatem poole and won't see the field this year unless there plane crashes.

Nuff said I suppose and I am not hoping for any planes to go down.

Neither scenario I'll mention is a great one but...

Either he gets cut early as a favor from Fisher so he can look to land with another team or the Titans cut Henry loose and Payton is the #3 back.

As soon as the Titans took Lendale White I penciled in Payton as #1 drop in my dynasty league. They'll give White every opportunity to succeed and Payton, being an undrafted free agent, he'll be at the bottom of the barrell for a while.

Neither scenario I'll mention is a great one but...

Either he gets cut early as a favor from Fisher so he can look to land with another team or the Titans cut Henry loose and Payton is the #3 back.

I thought I read that they signed Henry to a new deal in the off-season? If that's the case, I doubt they'll cut him.

My thoughts, too. But I think they'd keep Brown and White over Henry. I don't know the details of the new contract, but I'd think they renegotiated to put the deal in a more favorable manner for Tennesee..might make it easier for them to cut him?

I still think Payton would be the first to go after those three.