Sign in to follow this  
cortezthekiller303

Completely out of the loop from last year

I just realized today that August is in like two weeks and I have done nothing to get the league up for this upcoming season. We did cbssportsline.com last season and it was serviceable, but I am wondering if there isnt something cheaper out there. I know its not alot of money, but I see fanball for $59.95, and I am wondering if there is much of a difference.

any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I suppose, it had been like 3 whole days since this topic was posted. I was almost starting to get withdrawals.

I just realized today that August is in like two weeks and I have done nothing to get the league up for this upcoming season. We did cbssportsline.com last season and it was serviceable, but I am wondering if there isnt something cheaper out there. I know its not alot of money, but I see fanball for $59.95, and I am wondering if there is much of a difference.

any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Send me $100 and I'll take care of it all for you.

Send me $100 and I'll take care of it all for you.

if I send you $100, its so your sister will get off my asss about the abortion money I owe her.

and thanks, DaWeffa, its appreciated.

if I send you $100, its so your sister will get off my asss about the abortion money I owe her.

and thanks, DaWeffa, its appreciated.

My sister is retarded and has a ######...why did you sleep with her in the first place? Was your own sister busy on that day? Besides, if a chic got pregnet by you I'm sure many people would donate the money to be sure you didn't reproduce.

Guest the_chefs?
Besides, if a chic got pregnet by you I'm sure many people would donate the money to be sure you didn't reproduce.

I got 10 bucks. Where do I send the check?

not a prob man....i have used sandbox (when it was free), free yahoo for the last 4 seasons, and i switched to pay cbs this season over fanball and rtsports....i just didnt like the layout of the other two....i like dyahoo, but it lacked the community stuff and the archiving of all the leage history that i wanted....yaghho was good if you just want a free league though....