Sign in to follow this  
Dominick

culpepper or mcnabb

someone offered me mcnabb for culpepper... should i do it?

I like miamis situation alot better than phillys...

They're both coming off injury so you have to watch how they're doing in the preseason. Right now the reports are that both are doing well. If you're in a yardage league, I'd lean slightly to McNabb because Philly is going to be a pass-first offense, they'll have a 60/40 pass/run ratio, Miami could be more balanced.

They're both coming off injury so you have to watch how they're doing in the preseason. Right now the reports are that both are doing well. If you're in a yardage league, I'd lean slightly to McNabb because Philly is going to be a pass-first offense, they'll have a 60/40 pass/run ratio, Miami could be more balanced.

i think there are pretty much 0 concerns about McNabb's groin. CPep had major knee surgery. The good news is CPep is cleared to participate in camp, but he's basically just dropping back and throwing at this point because he's got that nice bright red jersey on...

from an injury standpoint, i think McNabb is the safer bet. From a team and weapons standpoint, i think CPep has the better people around him...

:wouldntwanttomakethedecisionmyself:

what you should do is find another guy on his team you like, and bundle a guy on your team you think is good value but you want to get rid of, and see if he'll go for a 2-for-2 swap to make it a little sweeter for you...