Sign in to follow this  
angman

Potential Deal

My team is in my signature, and am looking at a potential deal to acquire Maroney to handcuff to Dillon. The potential deal is Mark Clayton and Alex Smith for Maroney and Koren Robinson.

The question basically is, is my backup QB worth a RB handcuff? Leave a link and I'll reply, thanks in advance.

My team is in my signature, and am looking at a potential deal to acquire Maroney to handcuff to Dillon. The potential deal is Mark Clayton and Alex Smith for Maroney and Koren Robinson.

The question basically is, is my backup QB worth a RB handcuff? Leave a link and I'll reply, thanks in advance.

I would do this deal all day long. I don't think Koren is that big a drop from Clayton and I think you can find a better backup QB from Waivers than Smith.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=217899

12 teams, we start 2 QBs so all the QBs, even the crappy ones are gone. So I'd be leaving myself pretty thin there.

12 team/start 2 qb league means there must be at least 3 qb's on everyone's roster, so 4 teams end up with a b/u qb as their 3rd. Alex smith is at least a starter, but I don't think he does much this year. Do the trade, I would be worried about dillon breaking down after so many carries over the years. Depending on how soon he signs and when your starter's bye weeks are, you could probably pick up collins when he makes it to tennesee. I figure he'll get to start at least the first half of the season.

yeah just do it. find a WW QB for a week if you have to, or deal from depth somewhere for a lower tier guy