Sign in to follow this  
BigMek

I got the 10th pick in my draft...

Keep in mind...this is a 14 team, serpentine league and I working with the 10th pick. Now...I plan on going Running Back with my first pick. Now that guy that I was targetting to become my stud RB was Ronnie Brown. But based on a couple of mock drafts I've seen and also getting some feedback from other GM's in my league, I have a feeling that Ronnie will be gone by then...(possibly being selected as high as 7th). Now, at the 10th pick, if you had to choose an #1 RB with your 10th pick, and your possible choices were Lamont Jordan, Rudi Johnson, Caddilac Williams, Steve Jackson, and Willis McGahee, who do you choose, and why?

Buddy...just do some research on your own. Check out the forums and you'll find a lot of good feed back from homers talking about these guys. These types of questions should be for the help board also.

Keep in mind...this is a 14 team, serpentine league and I working with the 10th pick. Now...I plan on going Running Back with my first pick. Now that guy that I was targetting to become my stud RB was Ronnie Brown. But based on a couple of mock drafts I've seen and also getting some feedback from other GM's in my league, I have a feeling that Ronnie will be gone by then...(possibly being selected as high as 7th). Now, at the 10th pick, if you had to choose an #1 RB with your 10th pick, and your possible choices were Lamont Jordan, Rudi Johnson, Caddilac Williams, Steve Jackson, and Willis McGahee, who do you choose, and why?

It'll depend on your scoring system.

If you are set on RB -- seems to me you can take McGahee and Caddy off that list. Steven Jackson and Lamont Jordan are better options in a PPR. Rudi Johnson is probably the safest for TDs.

It depends on scoring system but generally....

Rudi Johnson, (He should be gone before pick 7)

Lamont Jordan (In PPR league should be picked higher than 10th)

Steve Jackson (It is very close between Jordan and Jackson can't go wrong with either)

Caddilac Williams (questions on goal line caries but solid pick)

Willis McGahee (Should be there at pick 10, but I don't think that offense will be very good and I would not pick him)