Sign in to follow this  
booncetats

rate my draft

league starts 2 QB's, 3 WR's, 2 RB's, 2 TE's, 1 K, 2 DEF's, with 6 bench players. 6 pts for pass td.

QB - (60)Kurt Warner (61)Byron Leftwitch (101)Steve McNair (140)Matt Leinart

RB - (1)Larry Johnson (20)Cadilac Williams (40)Ronnie Brown (81) Corey Dillon (180)Joseph Addai

WR - (21)Terrel Owens (41)Santana Moss (100)Matt Jones (160)Drew Bennett

TE - (80)Chris Cooley (141)Marcus Polard

K - (121) Jay Feely

DEF - (120)Jacksonville (161)New York Jets

-I'm a little afraid of my QB's. but that was easily the best left at the time.

-As you can see with the pickup of Addai in the 18th frickin round... my buddies don't know the advantages of a good RB core. I should be able to upgrade my team with one or two of them once the season starts. i did the same thing last year

-I like my WR's, but with only one backup I might get screwed.

-No backups at TE, K, and DEF... who cares. Thats what the WW is for

any advice on where to upgrade first?

Agree with your assessment. RB's look great, but it would be nice to try to upgrade at QB and get another decent WR. Maybe try trading Addai and Dillon for a QB and/or a WR. Hold on to Caddy, R Brown, and LJ (duh!).

Good luck, please see mine, thanks.

QBs arent too bad considering you have to start two...possibly an upgrade there would be good...i just dont know how you got ronnie brown with the 40th pick! thats crazy...some people will definitely come calling for a RB, especially since you can only start 2...some more WR depth would also be good...you should be able to fill your weaknesses with some trades once the season starts

Ronnie Brown at 40 :huh: ?????!!!!! Dude! Can I get in your leauge next year?

I am expecting Ronnie to go # 8-13 in my draft! Wow, anyway, you should be in a lot of games this year. I think you are o.k. with Warner, Mcnair and Leftwich. Although all 3 are a strong wind away from being knocked out of a game.

Man, Ronnie Brown at 40 :D

Ronnie Brown at 40 :banana: ?????!!!!! Dude! Can I get in your leauge next year?

I am expecting Ronnie to go # 8-13 in my draft! Wow, anyway, you should be in a lot of games this year. I think you are o.k. with Warner, Mcnair and Leftwich. Although all 3 are a strong wind away from being knocked out of a game.

Man, Ronnie Brown at 40 :cheers:

I agree with Ryedog....R. Brown at 40?!?! You must be in a mentally retarded (otherwise known as all rookie owners except you) league. You can upgrade your QB's later with trades from your RB depth. You should kick butt barring major injuries.

WOW, wait....WWWWOOOOOWWWW.

How do you end up with 3 top 10 RB's, and a top 1-3 WR on the same team? How many teams in your league? And could you please set up another league and let me play?

Aside from that, QB is the only questionable position. Dillon and Addai are IF's. You might consider dropping one and picking up the other's backup (both will potentially be RBBC, more so Indy but Dillon's health is ???). Maybe trade a QB and R Brown/Caddy to pick up a top QB. But only maybe. Warner/Leinhardt could be a good setup. AZ passing should be even better with edge in town, assuming the front line doesn't lay down.

Good luck.

ive been playing in this league for 4 years now and theres only 2 new guys that havent been playing all 4 years. ive never seen a rush on qb's and wr's like this. 3 te's, 11 qb's, and 13 wr's went before r. brown. absolutely insane. and one of the rookies took reggie bush with the ninth pick :rolleyes: .