Sign in to follow this  
rsouth00

KEEPER help needed

Standard PPR league, 1 pt / rec, 1 pt / 10 yd rush or rec; 14 teams

I'll have either 7th or 8th pick

My options for keeper are TO, Chad Johnson, or B Westbrook

RB's will be thin this year: other kept players are

L Johnson, LT, SA, S Jackson, Portis, Edge, J Jones, T Holt, S Smith, A Gates, T Brady, C Palmer, D McNabb

I had originally wanted to keep TO, but with the hammy prob and lack of RB's I'm now considering Westbrook (although I despise westbrook for lack of TD's, but maybe that'll change this year?)

Help

i'd keep westbrook, especially if your thin on RB's this year. You might be able to redraft TO or Chad. Plus, you never know when TO is going to blow up and Chad is going to have a tough time this year based on Carson being hurt and they also have a tough schedule.

what about ronnie brown, cadillac, manning?

they are not on the keeper list.

i think TO is going to be a monster this year.

i think chad will play well again too.

it depends on what you have already at RB.

but i think i might rather have TO than Westbrook if I already have strong RBs.

please check out mine and give me your advice.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=219560

thanks

Definitely Westbrook under those conditions! It appears slim pickings at RB so if you want to try to compete at all then you better at least get him.

In my keeper league good RB's are hard to come by. I would keep Westbrook. Philly has a last place schedule which means bad D's other than the division foes. Philly is also more dedicated to the run this year. Believe me I am from Philly and thats all that is talked about. Remember to draft Ryan Moats also. See mine please.

Westy can be deceptively valuable in a PPR league. And there are only 10-12 RB1's available and at least 6 are already on rosters. Take the value with Westy, and hope to land quality WR in the draft. I think that WR are very deep this year, and there will be quite a few late round surprises to be had.

I agree.Keep Westbrook.There are gonna be RB's taken off the board real fast right in front of you and after you as well.It would seem you need to have a keeper RB and then draft one as well in the 1st in such a big league.