Sign in to follow this  
fucrew

Is Tiki Barber really going to retire?

I'm not a homer, but there's enough rumor about it that you have to wonder. Both brothers are obviously interested in broadcasting. I believe its Tiki that sits in on Fox and Friends (???) so I'm sure he would want to get away with allllll those teeth and his senses. When it comes to retirement, ya never know til ya know though. At least when it comes to athletes.

Tiki's not going anywhere this year, but I would not be surprised at all if this is his last year. He definitely wants to go into broadcasting. A few months ago he was co-hosting the morning news on Fox in NYC. He wasn't too bad either, but it was strange seeing him there.

Being from NY and hearing the local news, they say that either this year or next year will be Tiki's final year in the NFL so he can pursue a career in broadcasting.

:thumbsdown:

Not a homer. The only thing I've heard is when he was on PTI a few days ago he talked about it. He's playing this year, but I think if he won a ring, he'd hang 'em up. He expressed concern about his life after football and the wear and tear football puts on his body. He didn't say it was his last year, but he didn't rule it out either.

Talk has been he may retire at the END of this year. :blink:

that's what i hear...and that he wants to end on a good note too = SB...so if he doesn't win...who knows...he might be back to give it another shot...