Sign in to follow this  
StinkyBuds

lamont or caddy as a keeper?

this is my 1st post on here guys and i need help! my draft is in 8 days and i need to decide who to keep between Lamont Jordan or the Caddy!! Please help!

Is it a PPR league? If so then I may lean towards Jordan, but its hard to pass on Caddy since Gruden has alot of faith in him and he showed flashes of being an amazing back last year. Can he stay healthy? It seems alot of his problems last year resulted from poor foot support, which he corrected this year by having Nike mold a shoe to fit his foot instead of the "off the rack" shoes he wore last year. Also tampa has a tough schedule this year, but Oakland looks like it may not have improved as much as they would have liked from last year. That being said, I own both in a keeper league and if I was forced to make a decision I would go with Caddy due to the upside.

*For future reference, this post should go on the Help board*

Is it a PPR league? If so then I may lean towards Jordan, but its hard to pass on Caddy since Gruden has alot of faith in him and he showed flashes of being an amazing back last year. Can he stay healthy? It seems alot of his problems last year resulted from poor foot support, which he corrected this year by having Nike mold a shoe to fit his foot instead of the "off the rack" shoes he wore last year. Also tampa has a tough schedule this year, but Oakland looks like it may not have improved as much as they would have liked from last year. That being said, I own both in a keeper league and if I was forced to make a decision I would go with Caddy due to the upside.

*For future reference, this post should go on the Help board*

ty.....next time i will post there...actually i may post it there again..lol! But it is NOT a PPR league! I was leaning towards caddy because of upside but love lamont for his 3rd down status and goal-line carries!

thank you for the reply

ty.....next time i will post there...actually i may post it there again..lol! But it is NOT a PPR league! I was leaning towards caddy because of upside but love lamont for his 3rd down status and goal-line carries!

thank you for the reply

Go with what you think. Remember that this is your team, you should pick the guys that you feel the best about. In all honesty, I don't think that there is a big difference between the two backs. As far as 3rd down and near the goal line, Alstott was going to retire at the end of last year and Caddy has been working on his recieving skills.