Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Brian Westbrook - Anyone shopping him?

I'm in a PPR and just curious to see with the injury concern's of westy is anyone shopping him?

Should I trade him for McGahee or something comperable.

I'm in a PPR and just curious to see with the injury concern's of westy is anyone shopping him?

Should I trade him for McGahee or something comperable.

Personally If you can get McGahee for him I'd do it in a Dynasty League... Westy has proven to be fragile and always seems to get dinged up at some point of the season.... the past 2 seasons he's been hurt down the stretch (fantasy playoff time) which I'm sure you're aware of.... I'm aware of it also since I have Ryan Moats and I gambled by started him in my fantasy playoffs and sat Corey Dillon and it cost me !!!!! :doublethumbsup:

I don't think that the foot is any big concern, but I do think that he'll come out of the gate on fire. Just look at the 1st half schedule vs. Hou, NYG, SF, GB, Dal, and NO. After that his schedule gets more difficult, but he could put up monster numbers in early games, giving him even higher value. Wait a few weeks then shop him a few games before his bye, then when he breaks down right before the playoffs, you'll likely be sitting pretty...

I'm keeping Steve Smith and Edge over him in one league and may trade him away for something like a his 2-3rd rounder for my 6th or 7th

I personally think i got lucky with is deal...i was doing an online draft during work and i got westbrook in the 3rd round while i was in a meeting. when i got back i told all the other owners i didnt want westbrook and let me hear some offers. i was originally offered westbrook for droughns straightup but even i know that westbrook has more value than droughns. so i told him to throw in a receiver. after the draft was over i already had a trade offer from this guy. he offered droughns and andre johnson for westbrook. so to answer your question i would shop him asap. trade him to an owner that is high on him, you will get better value back

:blink: :doublethumbsup: :headbanger: :headbanger: