Sign in to follow this  
billiam9999

RB Keepers

Allowed to keep 3.

First two are C Potrtis and R Johnson

Need to decide between L Jordan and S Jackson.

A little help please.

Flip a coin... They both have the potential to be huge this year. Jackson looked like a beast in the preseason game but I'm a little more worried about his injuries than I am with Jordan. I would keep Lamont and trade Jackson for a great draft pick. Or, packge both of them and shoot for the sky (one of the big 3).

hmmm on second thought, Jackson has a much easier schedule... lol that's a tough one man! good luck :thumbsup:

In a PPR league I would definately keep Jordan, in a non PPR league I would still keep Jordan. With Bulger back this year, there will probably be more passing. and on the the contrary, the Rams have a much harder run schedule than Oak.

Go with Jordan.

I like St. Jackson slightly more than L. Jordan and I feel he has more long term keeper value.

Please see mine....

Jackson will definately have more value over the next couple years, he's a solid investment. Faulk is taking the year off (perhaps permanently), so there's no concern over Jax losing touches. Bulger being back is good thing for Steven, keeping defenses honest so that Steven can power through light coverage. Most importanly, Linehan has been on the news here in StL almost every night promising committment to the run. "Balanced Attack" is the phrase on everyone's lips here, along with revamping the defense so that the Rams aren't constantly playing catchup.

Drop Rudi Johnson...

Why would you keeper the older more banged up, beat up soon to be replaced by Chris Perry in the occasionaly pass happy Bengals offense Rudi Johnson?

KEEP

Jackson

Jordan

Portis

and you will be laughing

Jackson is a soon to be #1 pick, in Linehan's balanced offense he will be a monster. Lots of pass catching talent the stretch the field and 30 carries a game will definately be a good thing.

Jordan is a yardage monster and if you get extra pts for catches he's an even stronger player, now with Art Shell there the offense will improve and he could crack 10-15 total TDs. Also has a lot of pass catching targets to stretch the field and take away the defense's focus.

Clinton Portis is the best of the 3 and he will now be in Al Saunder's offense which will be more like when he played for the Broncos. Longer runs, more yardage maybe less TDs with all the new WR in town and Cooley's ascension to the top 3 of the TE rankings coming this year. But we all know what Saunders did for Holmes and Johnson and Portis is already more established then they were.

but... why not Rudi?

Because he has 3 consecutive 300+ carry seasons and is being pushed by Chris Perry. Carson Palmer is ailing and Rudi will see a ton of carries early but he will either get hurt and be out for the year or he'll play the year with nagging injuries. He will break down this year.

Tell me I'm wrong.