Sign in to follow this  
Jugster

Dynasty RB Opinions

I am in a dynasty league with IDP and all the trimmings. So far I am pretty deep on players except two positions (QB and RB).

I currently have Carnell Williams and Rudi Johnson as my two starters with only Chris Perry as my olny other RB on my roster. My QB's are Carson Palmer, David Carr and Aaron Rodgers (Carr and Palmer have the same bye week).

I need depth and can get a couple of players through free agency.

So my question is who should I go after? My RB options are Marion Barber, Mike Bell and Lee Suggs. I think Bell and Suggs will have a higher interest level so I will most likely will have to overpay to get one.

The QB options are Marc Brunell and Aaron Brooks.

I am just looking for opinions as to who I should push to get.

Thanks

Jeremy Hill

"All Us" Commish

I am in a dynasty league with IDP and all the trimmings. So far I am pretty deep on players except two positions (QB and RB).

I currently have Carnell Williams and Rudi Johnson as my two starters with only Chris Perry as my olny other RB on my roster. My QB's are Carson Palmer, David Carr and Aaron Rodgers (Carr and Palmer have the same bye week).

I need depth and can get a couple of players through free agency.

So my question is who should I go after? My RB options are Marion Barber, Mike Bell and Lee Suggs. I think Bell and Suggs will have a higher interest level so I will most likely will have to overpay to get one.

The QB options are Marc Brunell and Aaron Brooks.

I am just looking for opinions as to who I should push to get.

Thanks

Jeremy Hill

"All Us" Commish

Yeah Dude I like Marion Barber III in a Dynasty League.... Julius Jones is a chandelier and the guy is always hurting' Parcells likes him alot and he'll even get a solid amount of carries if Jones stays healthy (lol Jones stay healthy) sorry had to laugh there for a second...

Even if Mike Bell becomes the starter in Denver more than likely he'll be released in 2007 or traded, or skipped over, or shipped back to the practice squad, so ShannyRat can move on to his next project... just keep away from the denver RB's is my best advice... I've had them all (Portis, Griffin, Droughns, Anderson, Bell, Dayne, etc...) the past 4 years and thank god Tatum bell is my last link to the organization (and i'm trying to trade his a$$ at the moment to rid myself of that team forever...

About your Qb situation that's not lookin too good with those 2 options in Brunell and Brooks.... only positive I see if that the Raiders do play the 49ers (week 5) which is when your Qb's are on the bye... So assuming that pig Brooks is still under center for Oakland he should at least have a good game to fill in for the bye week....

P.S. - Nice to see you're using IDP's :thumbsup: defensive players are big part of football and deserve love too :blink: