Sign in to follow this  
D. W.

Large Keeper Leagues

I'm a first time poster on this site, but a long time fantasy footballer. I am the founder\commissioner of the TFFL (Triad Fantasy Football League), a 16-team, 15-player keeper league. 2006 marks the 20th anniversary of our league. I was just wondering if there were any other leagues out there that use the keeper format and protect as many players as we do.

I'm a first time poster on this site, but a long time fantasy footballer. I am the founder\commissioner of the TFFL (Triad Fantasy Football League), a 16-team, 15-player keeper league. 2006 marks the 20th anniversary of our league. I was just wondering if there were any other leagues out there that use the keeper format and protect as many players as we do.

As far as I understand it, dynasty leagues keep everyone, so with that many players kept, your league seems to be pretty much a dynasty league.

The league that I am running is similar to the one you speak of.

We carry 35 players on our active roster and 7 on a practice squad. With those players there is also a salary cap and contract cap. Our players have contracts with performance increases and yearly salary increases.

We don't "keep" players because we have contracts. Once a contract is up the player can become a free agent or be resigned by your team again.

We play IDP and the only position we don't have currently is offensive linemen. Pretty much we have tried to replicate the NFL GM job in fantasy football.

We have been together for 6 years now but nowhere near 20. That is quite amazing!