Sign in to follow this  
yako0o

How Does NoN PPR effect the draft?

Im drafting 12 in a non PPR, how does this effect the draft>? This league also only starts any 3 receivers)te's included). qb, 2rb, 3 receivers, k, d.

Is going RB RB a must?

Any opinions appreciated......Ive never drafted non PPR, and its a big money league.

It won't change it too much. Value of WR's goes down a little and you need to handicap your rb's a little differently.

It does not make RB-RB a must. You have to draft based on how the draft is proceeding. If every top and 2nd tier RB is off the board when you pick in the second round, a WR may be the way to go. You just never know until picks start getting made.

well I have the 7th pick in a ppr league. I am looking at taking sjax. If I were in a non ppo league I would probably be loking at taking rudi.

in the past, PPR has made a significant difference between RB's & WR's. we dont do PPR for RB's at all, but we do 0.5 for WR's. that brings the average of the top 24 WR's (or so) up by 2-4 points a game. our WR's are now evenly valued with the RB's, but without the PPR, RB's greatly overshadowed WR's. out of our top 36 scorers, (3 rounds worth of picks) there used to be only 3 WR's! now there are 11. MUCH more equity.

PPR makes a big difference in overall scoring. devalues WR's considerably. At least it does in our league. i would guess other leagues would see similar impacts- we use standard scorin gother than our 0.5 PPR for WR's & TE's.