Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

For anybody picking 10th out of 10, what are you doing?

i'm looking for some consesus down here. i'm thinking rb-rb is not the move.

i'm looking for some consesus down here. i'm thinking rb-rb is not the move.

If Larry Johnson falls to me - I'm picking him up. Otherwise, I'm focusing on no one and letting the waves of the draft control my destiny. Even if you take Portis out of the mix, there are enough good rbs in the top 11, and only the top 11, that you will be the only team in the league to have two rbs without question marks.

A lot depends on what kind of competition you have. If the right backs fall, then definitely RB-RB. Who knows, you could end up with Sjax and Brown there. Not likely, but it depends on your competition. Not a bad spot IMO.... Manning-RB, RB-RB, RB-WR, etc. Multiple options.....

A lot depends on what kind of competition you have. If the right backs fall, then definitely RB-RB. Who knows, you could end up with Sjax and Brown there. Not likely, but it depends on your competition. Not a bad spot IMO.... Manning-RB, RB-RB, RB-WR, etc. Multiple options.....

I'm #10 in a 16 team snake draft. I'm hoping P. Manning falls to me, then I'll look for the next best RB with the next pick unless one of the top tiered receivers is left. Manning can single-handedly win you a game in a 16 team league. That's what I'm looking for with my first pick.

It really comes down to your scoring system. If passing TD's are worth 6 points, then grab Manning and the best RB left on the board. If you play PPR, then you can go RB-WR or RB-RB.

I am also drafting 10th in a 10 team PPR league (QB's only get 4 pts per TD, thus Manning is not in my picture). At the moment, I plan on going after R. Brown and Caddy although S. Smith is inviting in a PPR league.

Good luck!

'Nutz