Sign in to follow this  
TheHolmes

tell me what you think

We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 K, 1 Def 6pts for any td, other than that standard scoring

QB: Hasselback, Farve, Kitna, A. Smith

RB: S. Jackson, B. Westbrook, C. Benson, Deuce McAllister, C. Brown

WR: Chris Chambers, Nate Burleson, Reggie Brown, Troy Williamson, Eddie Kennison

K: J. Reed

Def: Atlanta

We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 K, 1 Def 6pts for any td, other than that standard scoring

WR: Chris Chambers, Nate Burleson, Reggie Brown, Troy Williamson, Eddie Kennison

Couldn't resist Hasselbeck in Round 3 could you. . .

WRs are weak: Chambers is a low WR2 and you have him as your WR1. Burle is a stretch.

What hurts the most is that your RBs dont make up for WR weakenss.

In a 10 team league I think that your team is a little below average. You have 4 QB on your roster, which is a waste of draft picks (IMO). Your RB1 and RB2 are not bad, but no depth behind them that you can count on. Your WR are shaky with only Chambers that you can count on, but the other 4 have potential to do well. I just would not be comfortable counting on potential. If I were in your shoes I would drop ASmith and look to pick up some depth at WR. Maybe trade McAllister or Benson to the Bush/TJones owners to improve your roster.

your only weakness is at WR. however, after westbrook, your depth at RB is kinda scary, even though i like chris brown.

see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222300

Couldn't resist Hasselbeck in Round 3 could you. . .

WRs are weak: Chambers is a low WR2 and you have him as your WR1. Burle is a stretch.

What hurts the most is that your RBs dont make up for WR weakenss.

100% correct. You need quality WRs, but you don't have enough depth at RB to keep you going or make a trade for it. Your only shot is to try to deal A. Smith for a WR. Good Luck!

Please help me!