My team (1st pick)

I had the 1st pick in a 10 team league

QB:M. Hasselbeck, K. Warner

WR: A. Boldin, D. Driver, D. Branch, Ma. Jones, T. Williamson, E. Wilford

RB: S. Alexander, B. Westbrook, C. Taylor, T. Bell

TE: C. Cooley

K: J. Elam

DEF: Jacksonville

How do you think i did? My main concerns is Westbrook. I heard that philli is talking to stephen davis, this has me worried.

I had the 1st pick in a 10 team league

QB:M. Hasselbeck, K. Warner

WR: A. Boldin, D. Driver, D. Branch, Ma. Jones, T. Williamson, E. Wilford

RB: S. Alexander, B. Westbrook, C. Taylor, T. Bell

TE: C. Cooley

K: J. Elam

DEF: Jacksonville

How do you think i did? My main concerns is Westbrook. I heard that philli is talking to stephen davis, this has me worried.

Solid team. You have a big upside for your WR. Hopefully Branch ends his holdout. I wouldn't worry about Davis. He would be a backup to Westy at best. I don't think he will sign anywhere this season anyway.

Here is mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=223204

Not to get you down but if Davis comes to Philly it may mean trouble for Westbrook as far as goaline carries. I live in Philly and had Westbrook the last two years and with Buckhalter and Davis in the mix do not count on seeing your boy in there to carry the ball once thet get inside the 5. On the other hand he does split out to either side in those situations but for the most part he is sitting on the sidelines watching someone take the glory. You do not want Davis to come here because he is a TD vulture but on the brightside for you is that Buckhalter cannot stay off the IR. By the way I think the rest of your team is top notch and Westbrook should not be that big of a problem in the long run