Sign in to follow this  
Camaro24

Trade Questions

Hey guys I need a little help in trying to figure out how I should pull of a trade. In my league RB TD's are worth more than QB/WR. With that said my starting RB's are currently Carnell Williams and Mike Bell. I'd like to upgrade my WR position by getting Reggie Wayne which I know the owner is willing to trade. I offered Westbrook/A. Bryant (SF) for Wayne/L. Maroney (NE) which he denied and came back with Dunn/Bryant for Wayne/Maroney.

Well that got the juices flowing and I started coming up with a few other options.

The list is as follows:

Option 1

Westbrook/Dunn/A. Bryant for Wayne/K. Jones/L. Maroney

I like this deal, hate giving up Dunn, but the guy is interested in Dunn and Jones is the only other back he has that might be an even swap for Dunn.

Option 2

Westbrook/A. Bryant for Wayne

Option 3

Westbrook/Dunn/A. Bryant for Wayne/Domanic Davis/L. Maroney

I wouldn't mind this trade so much if D.Davis wasn't injured. I know the guy doesn't think that highly of him either, but he ended up getting him as part of his team getting auto drafted. Downfall to this one is I would need Davis healthy by week 4.

Option 4

Westbrook/Ladell Betts/A. Bryant for Wayne/D. Davis

Option 5

Westbrook/A.Bryant/Atlanta for Wayne/L. Maroney

Love to hear what you guys think!

-K

is this a keeper league ..

if yes than the deal he offered you IMO isnt bad ..since your set on starting M Bell Maroney will be the man in NE by end of season and he will get the TD`s and yards ...if Dunn falters at all you might see Norwoon take over by seasons end anyways and Dunn be gone as cap move next year ...

i like Dunn but not as much an a combination of Wayne and Maroney ...

also you have Westbrook if i read right ...and that alone gives you depth incase of injury ...he similar to Dunn