Sign in to follow this  
bigboy1

pissed off owner

For the 2nd year in a row I've gotten the last pick of a 14 team league. I like to go RB's for my 1st and 2nd pick, but i'm afraid if I do this I might end up with Peerless Price as my #1 WR since my next pick wont be until the end of the 3rd round. Any suggestions from you that have been smitten by the Fantasy Draft Gods as well.

In my league, having the 14th pick 2 years in a row means you're a back-to-back Super Bowl champion. Redraft or keeper?

For the 2nd year in a row I've gotten the last pick of a 14 team league. I like to go RB's for my 1st and 2nd pick, but i'm afraid if I do this I might end up with Peerless Price as my #1 WR since my next pick wont be until the end of the 3rd round. Any suggestions from you that have been smitten by the Fantasy Draft Gods as well.

That is too bad. You must now take a deep breath, prepare for your draft, and go out to kick some ass and defy the rath of the fantasy guides. You will be okay!

In my league, having the 14th pick 2 years in a row means you're a back-to-back Super Bowl champion. Redraft or keeper?

Redraft, Would've won last year if I had not traded Larry J. the week before Priest went down.

Redraft, Would've won last year if I had not traded Larry J. the week before Priest went down.

I just wandered back out on the mange bored and came across this link:

http://www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com/mockdrafts

You can choose your draft position and they actually have 14 team options. No need to register, just click on the mock you want and make up a team name. Should be a big help to you.

MOCK DRAFT

i agree with shake_a_leg to practice on the mock draft - the more you can the better

QUALITY STARTERS

It's important to fill your roster with quality starters at all skill positions to have a better chance at success. So you might want to draft a WR if he's rated higher than the next available RB.

WAIVER WIRES

Make sure you work the waiver wire during the season.

and remember that you would've won last year (and you picked last) - not bad. I think you'll be okay. Don't give up! This could be your year!

:P