Sign in to follow this  
mscharver

Rate my Draft

I decided to join a free 10-team league on ESPN this morning to go through a "dry run" when using the cheatsheet and the draft buddy. I wasn't too serious about how it would work out and decided I would employ a strategy of going solely by the cheatsheet and not deviating from it. So, throughout my entire draft I went straight down the list and picked who was next. This is the team I ended up with. I think its pretty good. Maybe thin at RB, but, everywhere else I think its above-average.

1.01 - Larry Johnson (RB)

2.10 - Antonio Gates (TE)

3.01 - Larry Fitzgerald (WR)

4.10 - DeShaun Foster (RB)

5.01 - Reggie Wayne (WR)

6.10 - Eli Manning (QB)

7.01 - Frank Gore (RB)

8.10 - Derrick Mason (WR)

9.01 - Chris Cooley (TE)

10.10 - Derrick Mason (WR)

11.01 - Michael Clayton (WR)

12.10 - David Carr (QB)

13.01 - Buccaneers D/ST

14.10 - Antonio Bryant (WR)

15.01 - Chris Perry (RB)

16.10 - Lawrence Tynes (K)

We only start 1 RB and 3 WR, thus, the shortage of RB's that I selected.

- Matt

look dude, i'm all for being friendly and helping each other out on this bored. BUT, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? You want us to grade your team in a free, 10 team league that YOU didnt even care about.

1) This is the wrong bored

2) You said it yourself, you didnt take it seriously

3) This is the wrong bored

4) This is the wrong bored

and did i mention this is the wrong bored?

I decided to join a free 10-team league on ESPN this morning to go through a "dry run" when using the cheatsheet and the draft buddy. I wasn't too serious about how it would work out and decided I would employ a strategy of going solely by the cheatsheet and not deviating from it. So, throughout my entire draft I went straight down the list and picked who was next. This is the team I ended up with. I think its pretty good. Maybe thin at RB, but, everywhere else I think its above-average.

1.01 - Larry Johnson (RB)

2.10 - Antonio Gates (TE)

3.01 - Larry Fitzgerald (WR)

4.10 - DeShaun Foster (RB)

5.01 - Reggie Wayne (WR)

6.10 - Eli Manning (QB)

7.01 - Frank Gore (RB)

8.10 - Derrick Mason (WR)

9.01 - Chris Cooley (TE)

10.10 - Derrick Mason (WR)

11.01 - Michael Clayton (WR)

12.10 - David Carr (QB)

13.01 - Buccaneers D/ST

14.10 - Antonio Bryant (WR)

15.01 - Chris Perry (RB)

16.10 - Lawrence Tynes (K)

We only start 1 RB and 3 WR, thus, the shortage of RB's that I selected.

- Matt

I'm on the Derrick Mason comeback bandwagon as well, but I still wouldn't dream of picking him twice. :)

look dude, i'm all for being friendly and helping each other out on this bored. BUT, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME? You want us to grade your team in a free, 10 team league that YOU didnt even care about.

1) This is the wrong bored

2) You said it yourself, you didnt take it seriously

3) This is the wrong bored

4) This is the wrong bored

and did i mention this is the wrong bored?

My fault, new to the boards, didn't see the separate board for rating teams thread. A simple "Heads up, there's a separate forum for this" would have done the trick. Plus, as I said before this is a dry run. I have a money league I'm in that doesn't draft till september 5th and I just wanted to see how the VBD system worked when drafting. I wasn't aware that I was in the presence of such a FF snob.

So, in conclusion, no I wasn't kidding you. In fact, I would have to say that you have to be kidding me with that childish overreaction to a simple mistake. Your fly off the handle remarks aren't needed. Jackass.

- Matt

sorry bro, didnt mean to flip, but like 4 of these rate my draft posts camup within like 10 minutes. lost my head. welcome and you will find a lot useful info and friendly people here (most of the time)

Seriously though, you didn't answer me yet: how did you draft the same guy twice? Don't the jackasses at ESPN keep you from doing that?

Seriously though, you didn't answer me yet: how did you draft the same guy twice? Don't the jackasses at ESPN keep you from doing that?

Sorry about that. Kennison was the pick at 10.10 not Mason.

- Matt