Sign in to follow this  
cntblah

Rate my keeper team

I traded Peyton Manning in the offseason for the #3 pick overall (already had #4 overall). Our league has a salary cap and auction system for free agents. It is also PPR with 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR/TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 LB, 1 DB.

I acquired Tom Brady in an auction (for a ridiculous amount of $$), and Edgerrin James too (tried to get Shawn Alexander, but price was too high).

So here is my final roster (8-team league):

QB Tom Brady (auction), Chris Simms (draft)

RB Edge James (auction), LaMont Jordan (keep), Chester Taylor (keep), Willis McGahee (draft), LenDale White (draft)

WR Darrel Jackson (keep), TJ Houshmandzadeh (keep), Braylon Edwards (keep), Laverneous Coles (keep), Hines Ward (draft), Deion Branch (draft)

K David Akers (draft)

LB Zach Thomas (draft), Gerald Hayes (draft)

DB Roy Wililams (keep), Adam Archuleta (draft)

My starting lineup will be challenging every week, but I think I have enough depth and variety to win if I make the right decisions.

As it turns out, I traded P Manning for Tom Brady and Hines Ward (or Willis McGahee). What do you think?

Leave link, I'll answer yours (if I haven't already).

Your line-up is strong, but not a dominating one.

QBs are great, RBs are good with depth, and WRs are so so.

You should be competitive every week.

The Peyton trade didn't hurt you too much. It's hard to trade Peyton and feel good about it. Overall, I think your team can get you to the play-offs.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225453