Sign in to follow this  
XD Fire

Keeper Draft Strategerie

First the boring stuff: 12 team keeper league - can keep up to 3 players each year which make up your 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. Regular scoring (no pt. per rec.) with a twist in the line up (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, RB/WR/TE, TE, K, DST). This league is CRAZY competitive and has been going since 2000.

This season I elected to go clean slate and not keep anyone. This gives me the 1st, 3rd, 7th and 14th picks overall. Here are the top RBs & WRs available:

RB - Ronnie Brown, Westbrook, Chester, Gore, McAllister, Taylor, Dunn, Droughns, Addai, Bush

WR - TO, Fitz, Boldin, Burress, Evans, Walker, Wayne, S. Moss, DJax, M. Jones, Driver

Help me out - Do I take Bush or Brown first and hope for the other to be there? I'm garaunteed to get a Stud WR at 2 but if for some reason Bush or Brown makes it back to me, do I pass on a top tier WR for them? Too many scenarios. What would your strategy be?

If I were you I take ronnie brown first, and then try and get westbrook 2nd. Your going to have to get as many starters at rb/wr as you can since you start 6. I think at the 7th pick bush wouldn't be a bad pick but I still think you take the best wr avaiable. Then at 14th you just want a starter, probably someone like Javon Walker, some wr or rb with alot of upside. Good luck!!!

Check out mine!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225800