Sign in to follow this  
Small

Drafted out of the 7th slot last night in a 12 teamer...

Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 flex (can't be a QB), and 1 kicker

All TD's 6 pts

1 pt for 25 yds passing

1 pt for 10 yds rushing or receiving

no points for receptions

My squad:

QB

Plummer (9th)

Brooks (11th)

RB

S. Jackson (1st)

W. Parker (2nd)

J. Lewis (4th) :clap:

T. Jones (5th)

W. Lundy (13th) :o

WR

Boldin (3rd)

J. Walker (6th)

Kennison (7th)

Bennett (8th)

I. Bruce (12th)

T. Williamson (14th)

Caldwell (15th)

TE

Watson (10th)

K

Longwell (16th)

How did I do for someone not drafting out of one of the 1st 3 spots?

This league is fairly competitive, but nobody seemed to know about Lundy.

hey guys...

I didn't get a chance to reply to anybody's posts the other day... and it serves me right since I got no replies to this post.

I'll be around for around an hour today. Leave a link with your response here and I'll respond to yours.

SJax is nice at 1.07 since he's been going 1.05 or 1.06 in most drafts I've seen (even though I would probably rather have Rudi.) And Parker is solid #2 back. With three other starting RBs on your bench your depth looks very nice as well.

I can't believe Boldin fell all the way to the 3rd round for you, that's huge. Walker and Kennison I like alot as well. Bennett is either hit or miss, but I'm not high on Bruce this year (getting a little too old, plus he doesn't have the Martz system anymore). JMO.

I love Watson, and in the 10th that could be a big value for you. Not too sure about Longwell, but by the 16th I can't say what other kickers were around.

QB is the area that concerns me. Brooks was downright awful last year, and for some reason I am just not high on Plummer, but with Walker opposite of Smith now his stats might spike (plus you get the double dip with a TD pass).

All in all, I like your depth at WR and RB (especially), and the only thing you could have asked for was perhaps a better QB. Good luck.

Take a look at mine if you can... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226613