Sign in to follow this  
Bleeding Fingers

Please rate my team...ill respond to yours

hi guys....please rate my team.... Im in a 12 team redraft and we start 1 qb, 2 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1 wr/rb flex, 1 pk, and 1 def.... i have as my starts

QB-Kurt Warner

WR-Donald Driver

WR- Javon Walker

RB- Brian Westbrook

RB- Reggie Bush

TE- Ben Watson

W/R- Thomas Jones

K - Josh Brown

Def - Washington

ben- kevin jones

ben- e. kennison

ben- michael clayton

ben- antonio bryant

ben- matt leinart

ben- phillip rivers

please make suggestons...and ill reply on yours....

It looks pretty solid. Warner has all the weapons to have a strong season if he can stay healthy.

WR - looks pretty good too.

I would consider pickng up or trading for another RB, so you can fill that flex spot with an RB.

I have Kevin Jones too, and he has killed me before, but sounds like he should get 300 carries this year if his fram can handle it.

Here mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226758

We can cross our fingers together in hope that Warner stays healthy, because if he does he'll have a huge year. I'm assuming that Rivers is your backup and that you have Leinhart only for insurance purposes. Either way I would want to have a more seasoned backup on my bench.

Driver and Walker as your top two WRs is solid. Not great, but solid. Michael Clayton is forever on my S-list after drafting him as high as I did last year only to get that kind of "production" from him. Kennison will be a viable spot starter though.

RB is a troublesome spot for you. Two guys with a history of injuries, another guy who has to play under Martz, and one that has never played a NFL game in his life. You could either win big here, or bust out.

Everybody is expecting Watson to have a break out year, Brown will put up points for you considering the team he kicks for, and the Skins D looks great on paper but after the beating they got at the hands on NE's second stringers...who knows.

First thing I would do is scour the waiver wire for running back help. Might have to ditch one of your backup QBs to pick up something.

Take a look at mine if you could... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226613