Let me have it

Drafted last night. 10 team redraft. I had the 7th pick

QB- Bledsoe, Warner

RB- Ronnie Brown, Dunn, T. Jones, C Benson, Dillon, M Bennett

WR- S. Smith, Boldin, T. Glenn, D Bennett, T Williamson

TE- Ben Watson

K- Jeff Reed

Def- playin it week by week. Philly for this week vs Houston

What are your thoughts? We get 6 pts for all TD's. Am I solid, Need help, potential champ, .500???????

I will answer all of yours

Pretty solid. Before preseason I would say your QB's need help, but Bledsoe hasn't been too bad. Be careful about Watson. The Pats like to throw Graham in there taking up Watson's field time. No K or D? It can matter quite a bit. If you average 3-5 pts per FG and 1pt per PAT, that could cost you a game. I would drop one of your RB's for a K and look for a decent D.

Other than that you're pretty solid. Since a Pass TD is 6pts you banked with bledsoe (T.O and Glenn :cry: )

QB- Bledsoe, Warner

TE- Ben Watson

K/Def- doesn't matter

What are your thoughts? We get 6 pts for all TD's. Am I solid, Need help, potential champ, .500???????

very solid most def playoff bound , one thing that stands out to me is u need ronnie to be big , dunn needs to stay healthy, i love the t jones and benson, dillon is wnating to come back huge, i like ure team, u have upside with ure qbs, hey one thing i would do is drop michael bennett for norwood if u could! just my 2 cents but norwood is good and may see some carries and would be nice if little dunn gets nicked up!

Thanks for the replies so far. I edited my initial post to include my K and Def. I do have them I just always use my last two picks and then drop and add according to match-ups off the waiver wire each week.

I like this team. I think you should definitely make the playoffs and should have a good shot at a championship run.

I like this team, pretty balanced. Assuming you start 2 RB's and 3 Wr's you still have some pretty decent options if someone gets banged up. Definitely should make playoffs. I would say much better than 500.

Who is going to win week 1 matchup?

Me - Bulger, Rudi, Lamont, Boldin, Driver, LJ Smith, Carney, Colts

Him - Hasslebeck, LJ, Addai or Thomas Jones, Torry, Darrell Jackson, Stover, Jags

Since you hijacked my thread without even giving your opinion I'll tell you that the team that scores the most points will win.

Thanks for your help

Like your team alot. I think that Warner could have a huge year with the addition of Edge, and as a backup thats good news. Bledsoe also could see a bump in his numbers if TO actually decides to play this year.

RBs look pretty solid. Brown is a stud, and as long as Dunn is healthy he will put big as well (I second the recommendation to drop Bennett in order to pick up Norwood. Dunn can't take all the carries by himself). You also locked up Chicago's backfield, which is good because as we all know they love to pound the football.

Smith and Boldin are both #1's, so having them both is nice. Glenn is a low #2, but a high #3. I think Watson is on the verge of having a big year as well. Reed is an above average kicker, and I like the idea of defense of a week to week basis (just pick up whoever is playing Houston or San Fran).

Check out mine if you have the time... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226613

QB- Bledsoe, Warner

TE- Ben Watson

K- Jeff Reed

Def- playin it week by week. Philly for this week vs Houston

I like it... I think you might want to try a trade for a better RB#2 The ones you have could have injury / RBBC problems. I love Ben Watson, great late round TE pick-up, he will be a top 5 this year.

Anyways ---- http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226633