Sign in to follow this  
jcam222

critique my draft

Drafted at 11 out of 11 teams. Pretty standard PPR league. We do play IDP. Start 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR , 1 flex, 1TE 1 K

QB - Plummer

RBs - Jordan, S Jackson, Mike Bell, Marion Barber, Addai , Morency, Gado,

WR - S. Moss, Driver, Horn, Matt Jones, Antonio Bryant

TE - Winslow

K - Nugent

Start 3 D , 3 DL and 3DB

D and DL - Bulluck , R. Lewis , Z Thomas, M. Peterson, D Edwards, Andra Davis

DB - R, Harrison, C tillman, A Rolle

Bench slots obviously mostly filled with RBs for sleepers, backups, tradebait etc.

Whattya think?

You need another QB, or at least Culter in case Plummer goes down. If you could trade a WR like Horn and one of your 2nd tier RBs like Addai or Morency (to Lundy owner) and get a backup QB and a better WR, you'd be set.

As for starters, you are pretty strong though. I'm high on Matt Jones, so he could be your #2.

Seeing as how this is a PPR league, your top two RBs could pay big dividends. You'd think that their average draft position would go up in a PPR leauge. :wub:

Not sure what to think about Mike Bell yet, but Addai and Barber will probably be the starting backs by week 4.

Santana, Driver, and Horn are a great trio of wideouts, and Matt Jones has alot of upside.

Winslow is a big risk/reward player, so you might want to keep your eye on the available TE just in case.

I havn't brushed up on my IDP knowledge in a while, so I won't even try and make an insightful comment.

Take a look at mine if you have time... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226613