Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Dynasty help

Hey guys my roster is in my sig,

I was offered Michael Turner for Marion Barber 3

I have LT - Now its a dynasty so will turner ever be valuable after the season maybe land with another team?

The only thing is Im not real deep at RB after my big 3 - - - (I can start 3 a week)

Or do you think I should counter and try to get a solid wr from him and give him a decent one to maybe even it out??

I love Turner and am trying to trade for him in 1 Dynasty (and I'm not a LT owner), but you can't do that deal. I would see if he will go with Jenkins (or S. Parker if you want him that bad).

Also, you need to dump A. Thomas, Sproles and Gates as soon as someone (anyone) on the WW shows some promise. I am in a 12X25 and ran into this issue at the end of my draft, but I still got Blaylock who I believe is better than these options. I would recommend looking at final depth charts (after cuts) and picking up any 1st/2nd year player list as #3 on one of the better teams. Good luck either way.

Yeah but Atrain and Gates are the cuff to McGahee.

I don't know Im new to a dynasty league and didn't like my draft last night.

All the guys with promise I was targeting went picks before me and made me so mad!

I would keep M. Barber III at this point

I agree here. Julius hasn't looked great in preseason and Parcells loves MB3. Most of my fellow Dallas fans agree that Barber will probably be the guy pretty soon.