Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Tomorrows Christmas eve!

Im throwin a party! So far here are the confirmations:

Maurice Clarett - SUP Ben? I gots da goose and gats, see ya Thurday!

Lawrence Taylor - Crack is bad, ya'll gonna have some coke or somethin?

Lawrence Phillips - Sup ######, we havin hoes? I need to get my smack on!

Koren Robinson - Ben, I have an AA meeting at 5:30 so I will be there at 6:00, is Maurice coming? Just need to know if were goosin?

Ricky Williams - huh.........oh party..........umm......where my helmet I cant talk without my helmet.

Steve Foley - Dog-E-Dog, Cant make it man, got shot 3 times over the weekend! Say whas up to Mo!

Felizzle Navidizzle!!! :clap: :doublethumbsup:

32 and counting...well done. You're still in commanding lead for the coveted "most worthless contributor/distraction to this forum" award.

Good luck...and we're all counting on you. :dunno:

actually, its spelt "lieu"

Did Ryan Leaf respond? No one's heard from him lately.

Well, I'll be. It's actually used incorrectly too. Also, "spelt" is not a word - in any language.

man, what a douche bag tony hardware is. He tries to act all high and mighty by being a grammar nazi and he doesn't even know the correct form of the word. It's spelled not spelt. Oh well, not all of us can afford a good education.

man, what a douche bag tony hardware is. He tries to act all high and mighty by being a grammar nazi and he doesn't even know the correct form of the word. It's spelled not spelt. Oh well, not all of us can afford a good education.

Was the use of the word "spelt" not a joke? Has the "I'll call you out for misspelling something and in the act, I'll misspell a really basic word" joke not been played like 100 times on this bored?

And, my God, if the guy's silly post bugs everyone so d@mn much, then don't reply to it. The thread will disappear in about 15 minutes.

LOL...I was hoping someone would bump this! Its SOOO easy to ruffle Scooties feathers....c'mon Scootie, start dissin everyone! ;) :cry:

Scooter is a waste of space.

Everyone on this board knows he is a JOKE.

I wasn't aware you spoke for "everyone on this board". Congratulations...that's quite an achievement.

:pointstosky:

LOL...I was hoping someone would bump this! Its SOOO easy to ruffle Scooties feathers....c'mon Scootie, start dissin everyone! :clap: :wacko:

33 entirely worthless posts and counting....your reputation as "most worthless contributor/distraction to this forum" is growing leaps & bounds by the post. Keep it up!

Scooter adds smartass comments into threads and then asks, "Why do you guys constantly flame me?"

It's because you bring it onto yourself.

Cheers.

You are the new Bouve of the board. Congrats :banana:

Scooter adds smartass comments into threads and then asks, "Why do you guys constantly flame me?"

Cheers.

You are the new Bouve of the board. Congrats :banana:

And you're the same old troll.

I never wonder why trolls like you flame. One might as well ask "why does the sun rise in the East?" or "why is fire hot?"

Cheers.

You are the new Bouve of the board. Congrats :headbanger:

Now that's a tall order. Congrats Scooter.

Boobve would be proud. :banana: