Sign in to follow this  
angman

Trade for Joe Horn

My team is in my signature, PPR league. I think I have pretty good depth at RB, and know I can pick up some high reward backups on waivers (Harrison, Haynes, to name a few) if I wanted to shore up my RB depth. I was offered a deal of Horn straight up for Dillon by the Horn owner, but I rejected it. I also play him in week 1. The question I have is are my WRs that bad? I have Harrison and Roy, but after that, my depth is not the greatest. Right now I've offered Benson straight up for Horn. Should I wait on Benson and try to use him to upgrade my QB situation, or try to nab Horn as my WR3? Thanks for any input, leave a link and I'll reply.

My team is in my signature, PPR league. I think I have pretty good depth at RB, and know I can pick up some high reward backups on waivers (Harrison, Haynes, to name a few) if I wanted to shore up my RB depth. I was offered a deal of Horn straight up for Dillon by the Horn owner, but I rejected it. I also play him in week 1. The question I have is are my WRs that bad? I have Harrison and Roy, but after that, my depth is not the greatest. Right now I've offered Benson straight up for Horn. Should I wait on Benson and try to use him to upgrade my QB situation, or try to nab Horn as my WR3? Thanks for any input, leave a link and I'll reply.

I would not give up dillon and I really dont think Benson is worth giving up either. Sounds as though he is weak at running back. Dont feed the gremlin after midnight.

I would not give up dillon and I really dont think Benson is worth giving up either. Sounds as though he is weak at running back. Dont feed the gremlin after midnight.

I agree, I'd stick with what you have. In a 12 man league you have a very strong team.

I have to agree...your team looks good...you might want to wait and see how things go.

Thanks for your response.

nice team IMO. i really wouldnt get too uptight on your line ups/roster just yet. in a 12 man league, no one has excellent depth across the board & if they do - they drafted with idiots. stand pat & watch the waiver wire/FA's & see if you could upgrade later.....at this point, i see no glaring problems. nice job!