Sign in to follow this  
dutchbuffalo

R. Droughns 4 R. Moss

Been offered this deal and really like it, I don't expect Droughns to be any better than last year and Moss could be a top 5 wr. I know this will put me tight at rb but Im really happy with my 2 starters and really need to upgrade my wrs. This is a ppr league. Here's my current line-up. Any input appreciated. Thanks.

Qb-Hasselbeck

Rb1-Tiki

Rb2-Parker

Wr1-Harrison

Wr2-L.Coles

Wr3-R.Brown

Te-Heap

rb/wr-Droughns

D-Bears

I think this is a great deal for you. Like you said, you're pretty much set at RB and it would give your WR corp a huge boost with Moss. Droughns is solid but in a PPR league, Moss can only help.

what is your bench situation? i'm not sure i like giving up a starting RB... if you've got another starting RB to plug in in your flex so that you can put Moss in instead of Coles or Brown at WR then go for it. Its not worth losing the consistent points of a starting RB if you have to start one of those guys at your flex though.

please see my lineup question:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229081

Depending on your depth at RB I'd keep Rueben and try to get lucky on the WW for a 3rd WR. Rueben could vault into the top 10 if he can get a few more TD's. His receiving #'s aren't that bad either.

Thanks for your reply to my topic.

Here's my line-up:

Qb-Hasselbeck

Rb1-Tiki

Rb2-Parker

Wr1-Harrison

Wr2-L.Coles

Wr3-R.Brown

Te-Heap

Flex-Droughns

K-Wilkins

D-Bears

Bench : qb-A.Brooks,rb-B.Jacobs,rb-V.Haynes, wr-C.Wilcon, wr-B.Lloyd, wr-T.Williamson

I really like the deal but I would only do it if I had sufficient depth after Droughns. Droughns's receptions and workload should go down this year with the addition of Harrison. So if you have the depth, go for it.

i think you should definately pull the trigger, your rbs are great without droughns and its looking like moss could get back to his old form this year

thanks for answering mine

I would make the trade just because there is huge value with Moss. A straight up trade favors you considerably. You are going to have a couple of tough weeks during the byes, but I think in the end it will improve your team. Just curious is the other guy really weak at RB?

Thanks for the comments

I think you should pull the trigger too. Bottom line is that Moss will most likely give you more points throughout the year than will Droughns.