Sign in to follow this  
Jugster

Trade Help

I have two trades on the table and I can't decide if I should take either or neither. I was hoping I could get some ideas.

First I play in a dynasty league with IDP and we only draft rookies every year.

Second the trade offers.

KGB for Javon Walker (Walker's on my team and I have some WR depth)

or

KGB + Willy Parker + 1st round pick in '07 for Carnell Williams

Quick note about my team. I am RB strapped (Williams, R. Johnson and W. Lundy are my only starters) and have a little depth at WR (Mi. Clayton, Ward, Horn, Fitzgerald, Walker, R. White and V Davis (TE)). My DL starters are J. Kearse, A Schobel, Aaron Smith, Bryant Young and Jared Allen (could start 3 or 4).

KGB could help out my DL but I am on the fence right now.

Any opinions?

what's the guy's roster look like? If he looks to have a good chance to get the #1 pick (adrian peterson at this point?) I would take that trade...Other than that i wouldn't trade caddy if i were you. Also, i like walker this year and even more for a dynasty format, I wouldn't trade him for someone who isn't an every down lineman. look up a bunch of new dynasty drafts with idps and i'm sure you'll see walker going a dozen rounds or more ahead of kgb...

what's the guy's roster look like? If he looks to have a good chance to get the #1 pick (adrian peterson at this point?) I would take that trade...Other than that i wouldn't trade caddy if i were you. Also, i like walker this year and even more for a dynasty format, I wouldn't trade him for someone who isn't an every down lineman. look up a bunch of new dynasty drafts with idps and i'm sure you'll see walker going a dozen rounds or more ahead of kgb...

He normally ends up second or third in his division. That would mean a pick somewhere between 6-12.