Sign in to follow this  
badassbroncs

Trade help

Im in a 12 team non keeper league and past up on any top notch wrs to get good depth at rb in the draft. I have Galloway, JWalk and D.Mason as my wrs currently and have been offered D. Jackson as part of a trade. Which one of these wrs would you trade for D.Jackson as part of my trade? thank for the help

Thanks for answering mine

Who else is part of the trade? Is this a PPR league?

Just looking at what you have wrote, I would give up Walker

Im in a 12 team non keeper league and past up on any top notch wrs to get good depth at rb in the draft. I have Galloway, JWalk and D.Mason as my wrs currently and have been offered D. Jackson as part of a trade. Which one of these wrs would you trade for D.Jackson as part of my trade? thank for the help

I'm not so sure I'd trade any after reading about Jackson's continuing knee problems (sorry, no link) I don't think Galloway will have as good a year as last...I'm a Bronco fan and after seeing Walker in the preseason, there's no way I'd trade him. With McNair in Baltimore, I'd hold onto Mason to see if the chemistry is still there. So if I'd have to choose...I'd probably go with Galloway b/c of age...but for now I'd stay put

D. Jackson scares me. He's just starting to pracitce after a long layoff. We just don't know how his knee is going to hold up. He has the potential to be big time. If you feel it's worth the risk then go for it, but can you stand it if he has a relapse and you get little to nithing out of him?

See mine

As mentioned above, Jackson's injury risk doesn't make him a good trade for any of those recievers. Plus his best season before the injury was 87/1199/7 which doesn't make him much more attractive than anyone on that list with or without his knee.