Sign in to follow this  
Exit 160

Dereck Mason

foook, I have to set my lineup by tonights game - HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Not a lot of info. I am also a Mason owner. I am thinking that by Saturday there will be a more definite answer.

Talk about paranoid. Calm down.

Sep 6 Jamison Hensley, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens WR Derrick Mason (thigh) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 6, and said he would start the Week 1 game. He is listed as questionable for the game.

From Sportsline today:

News: Despite being listed as questionable on the injury report, Ravens WR Derrick Mason (thigh) feels he will play at Tampa Bay in Week 1. "It's feeling fine," Mason said of his injury on Monday. "It was just one of those things where just a little rest [was needed], and once I got a little rest, it was feeling a lot better. I'm good to go for this week." The official NFL injury report says Mason did not practice with the full team on Wednesday, but he may have simply been held out as a precaution.

Analysis: Expect Mason to play, but double-check before finalizing your lineup. He's a fair option against the Bucs but shouldn't be expected to put up a monster outing (four-to-six catches). View him as a No. 3 Fantasy WR for Week 1.

I am starting Mason for sure.

From Sportsline today:

News: Despite being listed as questionable on the injury report, Ravens WR Derrick Mason (thigh) feels he will play at Tampa Bay in Week 1. "It's feeling fine," Mason said of his injury on Monday. "It was just one of those things where just a little rest [was needed], and once I got a little rest, it was feeling a lot better. I'm good to go for this week." The official NFL injury report says Mason did not practice with the full team on Wednesday, but he may have simply been held out as a precaution.

Analysis: Expect Mason to play, but double-check before finalizing your lineup. He's a fair option against the Bucs but shouldn't be expected to put up a monster outing (four-to-six catches). View him as a No. 3 Fantasy WR for Week 1.

I am starting Mason for sure.

Thanks for the info! :banana: