B.M.F.

clinton portis is out, need a #2 for this week

need a #2 to start a rb this week.

jerious norwood

jerome harrision

samkon gado

ahmad green

justin griffith

green and gado have a tough bears defense. do i take a chance with green?

or do i start 4 wrs and go with mark clayton and hopes he puts up better numbers than these clowns?

Is that ahmad rashad green, ag's parallel universe twin?

AG has lots to prove coming off injury. He will still be used on flanks and screens, though. Remember 8 total points from 15-18 carries and a few catches better than the chance of that not happening with others.

Is that ahmad rashad green, ag's parallel universe twin?

AG has lots to prove coming off injury. He will still be used on flanks and screens, though. Remember 8 total points from 15-18 carries and a few catches better than the chance of that not happening with others.

its a tough bears def. though

You gotta go with the starting RB here. GB says they won't lighten the load for Green, so he should get plenty of touches. Norwood would be my second choice, but his matchup against Carolina isn't any easier.

Umm, assuming you meant AhmaN Green, he is not a back-up. He will be starting for the Pack this week. I don't like his matchup either, but at least you know he'll be seeing the ball. You have to put your starter in.

I personally like the Michael Clayton option. I believe he'll put up #'s like his rookie year now that hes healthy. Baltimore will be paying more attention to Galloway and should give Clayton the opportunity for a big game.

I personally like the Michael Clayton option. I believe he'll put up #'s like his rookie year now that hes healthy. Baltimore will be paying more attention to Galloway and should give Clayton the opportunity for a big game.

mark- not micheal clayton :shocking: