Sign in to follow this  
LJ_All_The_Way

What would you trade for LJ?

I would like some opinions on possible trades for LJ.

I am an LJ owner. But after yesterday I am a little worried. T Green is also out for a few weeks if not more. I am needing a top WR badly.

Thanks to all who post.

Don't get too worried after just one week. I'm an LJ owner myself and this guy offered TO and CJ and I didn't even take that trade. It would have to be something with quite a few top tier players and a RB close to LJ's level. Some people might be pretty desperate for the #1 fantasy player, so you could work out something pretty good.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231176

i'd be patient and hang on to LJ. i expect him to bounce back in the Chiefs' next game against Denver since he rushed for 1,750 yards and 20 touchdowns last season.

Depending on your depth, I would expect something like a top 8 RB (Rudi, Tiki, Ronnie, maybe Edge) and a top 8 WR at a minimum for LJ. Like someone else said, quantity for quality is never a good trade, unless you have absolutely horrible depth. In the end, you are always trying to increase your starting lineup's total score each week. So, if you can get a RB who only scores 8 pts. less a week, but you land 1 or 2 WRs that score 10 pts. more a week than your current lineup, you have a good deal. Anything that hurts your overall score is a bad trade.

Also, I would ask for a risk/reward type player in addition to the RB1 and WR1 for LJ.