Sign in to follow this  
CiminoUM5

Trade suggestions please....

Here's my current squad in a 12 team league (not keeper) that starts 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, & 1D:

QB - Eli, B. Johnson

RB - Jordan, McGahee, Gore

WR - Ward, Mason, Evans, Jennings, Gabriel

TE - Watson, Winslow

K - Elam

DEF - Seattle, Miami

Admittedly, it's not much of a team....it was my first draft since '04 and my other 2 teams are a lot stronger IMO. Also noteworthy is that it's a PPR league (1 pt per reception...also 10 ypp for RBs, 15 for WRs).

A guy in my league recently posted that he needs a starting RB (currently has Portis, Dillon, and Taylor) and is willing to give up a receiver. He mentioned Harrison, Burress, Moss, and Stallworth, and is apparently willing to include Dillon if necessary.

I like Mason and Evans, but I'd be happier w/just one of them in my starting lineup. I like Gore a lot and I've been regretting taking Jordan in the 1st round from the minute I clicked "Draft". Unfortunately his trade value probably took a dive last night with his poor showing.

Ideally I'd like to get Harrison and Dillon for Jordan and Evans or Mason, but I'm probably asking for too much. Do you guys think Stallworth and Dillon for Jordan and Evans or Mason would be worth it on my end? He also apparently thinks Taylor's worth more than Jordan, so he might not be interested regardless. Problem is I'm a Cane homer and after seeing Jordan last night, I'm hesitant to give up Willis and Gore.

Should I just stay put? Should I take my chances w/Jordan and offer him McGahee and a WR for Harrison and Dillon (or some other combination)? Jordan straight up for Harrison or Stallworth and pick up an RB off the WW (not much available.....Jacobs, Dayne, Barber, Morency, A. Thomas, Buckhalter available among others)

Man, I don't know. I'd like to say Gore is one of those "sell high" guys, but I've seen enough of him to think he might be here to stay. If you wanted to, you could package Jordan and Ward and see if he'd take Harrison and Dillon. If you asked for Portis, you might get greedy. Actually, you might see if he'd take Jordan and Ward for Portis and Stallworth. Just a thought.