Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Ruger

WW help...

I am #1 in the waiver wire list which is totally based on claims and never resets. So the question is, do I drop Randy McMichael or Wali Lundy and pick up Chad Pennington? So it's a two part question, the first is if I should use my waiver wire status to get Pennington, and the second, who do I drop? We have to start 2 QBs in my league so I know he will get picked up off of waivers tonight. What do you think?

Your QB situation looks good right now but it looks to me that you might should use your #1 waiver pick up on some WR help... just carring 3 while starting 2 can get you in a world of hurt....

Thx for mine!

I should probably say, the main reason to get Pennington would be to put the hurt on the other teams that need a starting QB. Then maybe I could trade a QB for a studly WR. In our league the WRs are a dime a dozen and there are still several quality WRs available on the WW. Last year I picked up Santana Moss in week 4 off of waivers.

I should probably say, the main reason to get Pennington would be to put the hurt on the other teams that need a starting QB. Then maybe I could trade a QB for a studly WR. In our league the WRs are a dime a dozen and there are still several quality WRs available on the WW. Last year I picked up Santana Moss in week 4 off of waivers.

I was going to say no but since your fishing for a trade offer I guess it wouldnt hurt I'd drop Randy I think. I think this weakens your team though and if you dont get a good trade your just hurting yourself.

check mine!

I'd drop McMichael for Pen, but I see the timeline now and it's probably all over now, what did you do?