Sign in to follow this  
RealFantasy

Is it safe to say that K Winslow is a Gatesian stud

I have 2 TEs and want pick up Leinert. Drop LJ Smith and pick up M. Leinert? Am I crazy. I figure Warner will go down at some point and then I'll be sitting pretty as Bulger is injury prone and Vick is Vick.

Please advise and leave a link.

I have 2 TEs and want pick up Leinert. Drop LJ Smith and pick up M. Leinert? Am I crazy. I figure Warner will go down at some point and then I'll be sitting pretty as Bulger is injury prone and Vick is Vick.

Please advise and leave a link.

Not a big fan of QB handcuffs, who's on the wire? can you snatch a Pennington or Kitna?

here's mine.

Not a big fan of QB handcuffs, who's on the wire? can you snatch a Pennington or Kitna?

here's mine.

Kitna is there. Penny is gone. But I have my sights on Leinart that AZ offense is powerful Having Leinart around playoff time would be sweet, no?

Another point is is KWinslow solid can I lose LJ Smith or keep him because he is on a better team. Two TEs is driving me crazy. (Not that 3 qbs would be much better) This is nuts. Maybe I should stay put.

But how can I get Leinart on board---I could trade Vick for a better receiver and then drop one of my 4 or 5 receivers and pick up Leinart...assuming of course that Leinart will be on the field by week 10. Fair assumption?

Kitna is there. Penny is gone. But I have my sights on Leinart that AZ offense is powerful Having Leinart around playoff time would be sweet, no?

Another point is is KWinslow solid can I lose LJ Smith or keep him because he is on a better team. Two TEs is driving me crazy. (Not that 3 qbs would be much better) This is nuts. Maybe I should stay put.

But how can I get Leinart on board---I could trade Vick for a better receiver and then drop one of my 4 or 5 receivers and pick up Leinart...assuming of course that Leinart will be on the field by week 10. Fair assumption?

excluding Big Ben who was the last Rook QB who made an impact in a good way fantasy or otherwise? I just could not start him over ANY prooven commodity unless he had prooven it to me on my bench for a few weeks.

excluding Big Ben who was the last Rook QB who made an impact in a good way fantasy or otherwise? I just could not start him over ANY prooven commodity unless he had prooven it to me on my bench for a few weeks.

With all due respect, Eli Manning was not bad his first year in. Why exclude big ben? The new era of perform in your first season is here. Ben raised expectations. Rivers will be a stud this year and in mho Leinart can get it done too.

Speaking of rooks not at QB though--Bush looks like a real player and Cady also was good in 05.

I have Warner so am watching this closely and I agree that one should stay away from rookie QBs. Manning had 6 TDs, 9 Ints, 115 ypg his rookie year - which is not fantasy QB material, even as a backup. Rivers is going to be constrained (Marty would run the ball every play if he could) and Leinhart while I think can be a good fantasy backup, is not going to just come in and chuck 3 TDs and 300 yards like Warner did.

The only rookie QBs that posted starter or quality backup numbers were Marino and Peyton Manning.

I have Warner so am watching this closely and I agree that one should stay away from rookie QBs. Manning had 6 TDs, 9 Ints, 115 ypg his rookie year - which is not fantasy QB material, even as a backup. Rivers is going to be constrained (Marty would run the ball every play if he could) and Leinhart while I think can be a good fantasy backup, is not going to just come in and chuck 3 TDs and 300 yards like Warner did.

The only rookie QBs that posted starter or quality backup numbers were Marino and Peyton Manning.

That was helpful Thanks! Keepitreal.