Sign in to follow this  
irishvic

Roster Help

Quick background before the roster, I got auto-picked my first 4 picks due to being a friend and picking up someone which took longer than expected with that said my roster looks like so:

QB: Plummer, Kitna

RB: LT2, Lamont, Chester Taylor, Kevin Jones, Deshaun Foster, Frank Gore, Thomas Jones

WR: Tory Holt, Roy Williams, Matt Jones, Reggie Brown

TE: Kellen Winslow

D:Chargers

K: Rob gould

The League is Qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/d/k, the twist is there is .25 points per completion, point per reception, 1 point for every ten rushing yards with it moving up to 2 per ten after 125, for receivers its 1 point for every 15 yards and 2 for every 15 after he reacher 100.

I Have 7 rb so I know I can make deals, I'm just unsure of which guys to move especially if I want to help my receiving and QB core.

Quick background before the roster, I got auto-picked my first 4 picks due to being a friend and picking up someone which took longer than expected with that said my roster looks like so:

QB: Plummer, Kitna

RB: LT2, Lamont, Chester Taylor, Kevin Jones, Deshaun Foster, Frank Gore, Thomas Jones

WR: Tory Holt, Roy Williams, Matt Jones, Reggie Brown

TE: Kellen Winslow

D:Chargers

K: Rob gould

The League is Qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/d/k, the twist is there is .25 points per completion, point per reception, 1 point for every ten rushing yards with it moving up to 2 per ten after 125, for receivers its 1 point for every 15 yards and 2 for every 15 after he reacher 100.

I Have 7 rb so I know I can make deals, I'm just unsure of which guys to move especially if I want to help my receiving and QB core.

QB: I would try to pick up a good QB with any trades.

RB: I would keep LT2, Taylor, and Gore (trade any of the rest)

WR: Keep Holt, (hmmm.. your WR's don't look great, I would try and get another quality receiver, maybe Plaxico Burress, reggie wayne, or hines ward)

TE: Keep Winslow

D: Chargers looked impressive in week 1 so I would try and keep

K: Keep or trade; kickers are week to week anyways

Consider trading Gore since his stock is high for a good QB. I think Gore will do good this year but not as good as he did last week and you already have Chester who I also think will have a good year.

Good luck

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=232271