Sign in to follow this  
N.O. Sinner

Newbie Needs advice, QB Brady or Delhomme also RB

Hello gang

I am new to the boards. Here is my where I need advice

QB = Brady against Jets or Delhomme against Vikings, I am leaning towards Brady but.... I see it as a coin toss, Brady against and OK Jets Defense or Delhomme againts Vikings defense who alowed only one TD las week.

RB = Currently going with Edge and Droughns, debating to go with Ahman Green over Droughns. Droughns had a terrible game against N.O. but is expected to see more carriers, Green looks a good option but is going against N.O. who shut down Droughns last week, then there is Edge who had an ok outing last week with not much blocking to help him and is going agaist Seattle.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Welcome to the boards!

1st, go with Brady. The guy is amazingly consistent. After his comments last wek about Branch not being there, I think he will try to prove to himself that he will be OK without Branch.

2nd, I'm going to recommend that you go with Green over Droughns. Im a Cleveland homer and have watched them alot. Droughns is not the problem, its the O-line. They CANT open holes for him. Ahman will be the focal point again this week as the try to settle Farve down.

Welcome to the boards!

1st, go with Brady. The guy is amazingly consistent. After his comments last wek about Branch not being there, I think he will try to prove to himself that he will be OK without Branch.

2nd, I'm going to recommend that you go with Green over Droughns. Im a Cleveland homer and have watched them alot. Droughns is not the problem, its the O-line. They CANT open holes for him. Ahman will be the focal point again this week as the try to settle Farve down.

Thanks Jedeye!!! advice taken, anyone else?