Sign in to follow this  
darkjedi

Week 3 start Plummer @ NE or Frye vs BAL?

Plummer has been just awful scoring -2 @ SL and 6 vs KC. He plays at NE in week 3.

Frye on the other hand has scored 16 vs NO and 13 @ CIN, but he has BAL this week and you know what their D has been like.

Can Plummer bounce back before he is replaced by Jake Cutler? He ended last season so strong, I've been holding out hope he will return to that form.

Who would you start?

Plummer. The Baltimore Def is nasty right now. Maybe pick someone up off of waivers.

I totally agree. Browns will probably be shutout. Barring any tunovers. CLE can't run for crap and Frye will be on his back alot. If your league penalizes for fum lost or int I would definitely go for Plummer.

Thanks for answering mine.

Yep, Plummer's your guy here. At least he has shown the potential to have breakout games, unlike Frye. And against Baltimore's defense, Cleveland will have to run Droughns 30+ times, which means table scraps for Frye owners.

Plummer is the easy call. Baltimore is too hot right now and is out for blood.

Thanks for answering mine.

Yep, Plummer's your guy here. At least he has shown the potential to have breakout games, unlike Frye. And against Baltimore's defense, Cleveland will have to run Droughns 30+ times, which means table scraps for Frye owners.