Sign in to follow this  
pmatz

Week 3 Help Please

OK, I'm 0-2 and need some advice to avoid the dreaded 0-3 start. Here are my debates:

QB - Bulger a definite start vs. ARI - for #2, should I go with Simms home vs CAR or Frye home vs BAL? I'm not even considering Kerry Collins.

RB - Portis worth the risk at HOU? For #2, should I go with C. Taylor home vs CHI or McAllister home vs ATL?

WR - Pick 2 of the following - Fitzgerald home vs STL, Santana Moss at HOU, Laveranues Coles at BUF, Antonio Bryant home vs PHI.

Thanks for the advice - leave a link and I will definitely try and help you (even though, as my team/record would indicate, my help may be only so helpful :banana: )

Arrrgh......Simms but only because the Baltimore D is sick.

Portis if he goes but Taylor if not. I know its the bears but he will get the ball a lot.

Fitzgerald and Moss, it is the Texans

agreed. Simms. I think he's bound to bounce back and the Baltimore D is just too scary.

Portis if he's playing, if not Taylor.

I want to say Fitz and Moss, but I like Bryant. I've been benching him and he just keeps putting up numbers. Even against PHI, I think they'll go down and just start airing it out to him. He gets a couple big plays and he'll put Moss to shame.

Thanks for answering mine.

Ouch, that's a tough choice for QB2 - I'd go with Simms.

I think Taylor is the choice at RB.

Fitz and Moss.

Simms. Balt D will eat up the Browns.

Portis, but be alert Sunday morning. Starting the other 2 won't be so bad. But if you stay with Portis, I'd also start Taylor.

Fitz & Moss.

thanks for mine