Sign in to follow this  
frostacular

feeling shaky about my team this week

So I'm in 3rd place thus far, playing the #1 team this week. Half of my roster is on the injury report. Looks like I'll be up early on Sunday watching the websites & tv. Any advice?

QB: (pick one)

* Hasselbeck v. NYG (NYG passing defense is pretty bad right now)

* Favre @ DET (DET passing defense is not much better...Favre has been mentioned as a sleeper pick this week by many)

RB: (pick two)

* Rudi @ PIT (will start Rudi)

* Westbrook @ SF (Westy is questionable...but I think he'll play. I will definitely have to be alert Sunday morning on this one)

* Gado v. Wash (don't think he'll contribute too much yet, but feel its coming)

{Been putting out feelers on trades for a RB. Nobody worthy of picking up. Would rahter start gado that pick up someone. Even Moats & CBuck are on a roster. }

WR: (pick 2)

M. Jones @ IND (questionable)

H. Ward v. CIN (probable)

R. Brown @ SF (probable)

{probably between these 3}

DEF:

Pitt v. Cin

StL @ AZ

Looking for any insight or advice. Will help you. Thanks!

My $0.02 worth...

QB: start Favre. The Lions' pass D is atrocious. Plus, as you pointed out, the Hawks have some problems on the OL. Womack is out, so you've got a 2nd year guy at LG, and he didn't play at all last year. And last year, with Hutch and Jones and everyone else healthy, the Giants' D got regular strong pressure on Hasselbeck. Umenyiora treated Jones like a turnstile, and NO ONE does that. Plus, the Hawks have only one healthy body at TE for max protect if the OL isn't working well. I see the Hawks going with a lot of 4-WR sets and not giving Hass enough time to avoid the blitz.

RB: Rudi and Westbrook. Unless they say Sunday morning that Westy won't play, go with him. Gado is still learning a new offense.

WR: Matt Jones and Reggie Brown. Maybe the Jags just have a phenomenal D, but I saw Big Ben still trying to shake off the rust.

D - a tossup. The Pitt D is better but it's running up against a better offense. My gut says the Rams D.

please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=235741

i'd go with hass

rudi and westy (if healthy)

probalby ward and brown, indy's d is a little better against the pass and jones is q

can you get rid of stl D for something else? maybe lions...or philly?

otherwise, you have to go with them i think over pitt...

thanks for mine!

I'd go with Favre. This has always been a good rivalry for him and I think he should put up decent stats.

Rudi and Westy, only play Gado if Westbrook is out for sure

Ward and Brown. I'll take a dinged Ward over a questionable M.Jones anyday.

Last one is tough. I like Pitt D but their secondary can get exposed so I go Rams vs Warner and hope for some picks and to's because I think this game could be somewhat high scoring.

thanks for seeing mine.