Sign in to follow this  
perkeyset

Westbrook or C. Taylor? / T. Williamson or Ma. Jones?

Who should i start this week for my second rb behind Alexander, B. Westbrook or C. Taylor? And then for my third WR should i start T. Williamson or Ma. Jones. Or should i drop one of them and pick up Re. Williams and start him. I think i'm liking Re. Williams over Ma. Jones since he's getting more targets. What do ya'll think

If they are healthy, it is Westy and M. Jones. Chicago's D is wicked! If you can trade another spare part for Reg Will, do it, but I wouldn't trade either Wmson or Jones for him. Yes I like Reg too, and he sure is getting the looks - but Jones is more talented, bigger target, and greater red zone threat. Don't you have some waiver wire material, ie 2nd TE, QB to drop for him?

If they are healthy, it is Westy and M. Jones. Chicago's D is wicked! If you can trade another spare part for Reg Will, do it, but I wouldn't trade either Wmson or Jones for him. Yes I like Reg too, and he sure is getting the looks - but Jones is more talented, bigger target, and greater red zone threat. Don't you have some waiver wire material, ie 2nd TE, QB to drop for him?

heres my team

QB:M. Hasselbeck, K. Warner

RB: S. Alexander, B. Westbrook, C. Taylor, T. Bell

WR: A. Boldin, D. Driver, D. Branch, T. Williamson, Ma. Jones

TE: M. Colston

K: J. Elam

DEF: Atlanta, Jacksonville

or should i dump Atlanta to pick up re. williams and then play jacksonville against indy? i picked up atlanta so i wouldn't have to play jack

Westbrook for sure if he goes.

Jones is hurt with a groin, and I definitely wouldn't go with Williamson this week against da bears. Without knowing what your DEF scoring is like, it's hard to say for sure, but I'd avoid dropping Atlanta in favor of the Jags as well. If it were me, I'd probably drop Jones to pick up Williams.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=236232

Nice team! Easy as 1-2-3.

1- dump Atl for Reg.

2- Start Reg over Jones unless Jones is 100% at game time.

3- Think about any 2 for 1 trade fo another semi-stud WR (to go with Driver and Boldin) with a team that has a good one but needs depth. Try to keep Wmson tho. Branch & either Jones or Reg for? At WORST trade Branch and Reg for Housh & a really good D.

You have a Championship team, my friend!