Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Fox News Sunday Bill Clinton interview.

So you believe those that only say what you want to hear. Thanks. Do you have any facts other than this Lt. Col.'s word or his book?

Nope. I have read the CIA officers accounts from the other end of the story Patterson confirms. What do you have?

Nice fishing expedition with the whole "Ex-Generals" thing. Too bad it didn't work. :ninja:

Um, he was commenting on scenes from the ABC movie. So what if one scene doesn't follow his book word for word. Nobody has claimed the movie was based solely on his accounts.

Strike one. You wanna try another "out right lie". :blink:

Link? C'mon Boy, show me where the 9/11 commission proves Patterson is lying.

Ummm, his book claims he was there, he wasn't.

Once again your ability to not comprehend simple words is amazing. Perhaps you should actually read the article before commenting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Um. no sh1t Sherlock. The docudrama wasn't based solely on Patterson. He wasn't there for the one scene in question and I haven't claimed he was.

However, he was present for the instances I cited.

Perhaps you should read the book............something tells me it will be a first for you.

Once again your ability to not comprehend simple words is amazing. Perhaps you should actually read the article before commenting. :banana: :banana: :lol:

Amazing isn't it? Source discredited, point disproven, yet he just KEEPS coming back for more. This guy displays a level of cluelessness that would be scary if it wasn't so asstastically funny!

Amazing isn't it? Source discredited, point disproven, yet he just KEEPS coming back for more. This guy displays a level of cluelessness that would be scary if it wasn't so asstastically funny!

Just because you post "worldnet daily" is right wing dosn't discredit anything you tool. Try bringing some facts.

The actual "source" was "Dereliction of Duty". You have yet to even say "ooooooh, right wing source" to that .

I'm beginning to think you are another Doh-Duh alias. :wall: :lol:

Um. no sh1t Sherlock. The docudrama wasn't based solely on Patterson. He wasn't there for the one scene in question and I haven't claimed he was.

However, he was present for the instances I cited.

Perhaps you should read the book............something tells me it will be a first for you.

Later in the interview, Patterson described a scene, also contained in his book

RETARD, the article is talking about parts from his book that were inaccurate.

You simply are too focking stupid for words.

Later in the interview, Patterson described a scene, also contained in his book

RETARD, the article is talking about parts from his book that were inaccurate.

You simply are too focking stupid for words.

Hey "Retard", have you actually read the book?

What the "article" was talking about, and what is "actually" in the book may be a little bit different........... :lol:

I'm guessing you haven't read the book. :wall:

Nope. I have read the CIA officers accounts from the other end of the story Patterson confirms. What do you have?

Nice fishing expedition with the whole "Ex-Generals" thing. Too bad it didn't work. :wall:

No other facts? What CIA officer accounts and where can I read those? Also, the whole generals thing worked but you'll just never admit it. I'm willing to listen and read, but I can't find anything other than Pattersons words from his book that no one else backs up. Maybe that's why he's got to have Regnery publishing his work. I doubt you'll ever listen to anything else except what you want to hear and that's been proven all up and down this thread and every other thread you take part in.

Hey "Retard", have you actually read the book?

What the "article" was talking about, and what is "actually" in the book may be a little bit different........... :lol:

I'm guessing you haven't read the book. :rolleyes:

So when they quote his book...and then prove he wasn't there...I need to read that to know it's not true... :lol: :lol: :lol:

whatever, do your little dance, one more thread where your stupidity has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

But hey congratulations at least you aren't saying were talking about the docudrama anymore. Way to go Corky!

Lessee.

Snoop, Dano, and Frank's links = ZERO.

However, between the three of you all you have been able to muster is an attack on the link I provided, even though it directly quotes the book you have yet to provide any alternative points to.

Do you 3 stooges really think anyone will put any stock in your so-called position when all you have is "RP is a liar", without providing ANYTHING to disprove my posts?

Yep, keep squaking "source discredited, link disproven" all you want.............but someday mebbe you will actually try to to just that.

Until then, I will just:

:cheers:

Lessee.

Snoop, Dano, and Frank's links = ZERO.

However, between the three of you all you have been able to muster is an attack on the link I provided, even though it directly quotes the book you have yet to provide any alternative points to.

Do you 3 stooges really think anyone will put any stock in your so-called position when all you have is "RP is a liar", without providing ANYTHING to disprove my posts?

Yep, keep squaking "source discredited, link disproven" all you want.............but someday mebbe you will actually try to to just that.

Until then, I will just:

:cheers:

LOL, I posted a link, you focking retard...

So 0 = 1, hmmm don't think so

RP Wrong again... :huh: :huh: :lol: