Sign in to follow this  
thill

looks like TO can't create separation

looks like mabye it isn't his catching that was affected but his ability to use his size to chuck the smaller dbs at the line. he just keeps trying to make a move on packman rather than hitting him.

looks like mabye it isn't his catching that was affected but his ability to use his size to chuck the smaller dbs at the line. he just keeps trying to make a move on packman rather than hitting him.

...on the basis of a few plays?! I think it's too early to assess how the finger is going to affect T.O.'s game, if at all; he hasn't even been in on every offensive play (Dallas keeps taking him out; they appear to be playing it safe with regard to how much playing time he's going to get).

seems like his hand is still bothering him, for he dosnt want to bumb pacman back. but 'boys will still keep him in even as a decoy cuz their still playing him like his healthy.

oh, and by the early looks i am wishing i benched him. he doesn't look good.

Aside from the early 3-and-out, the Cowboys have only had one drive. On that (single) drive, T.O. was in and out of the game...but you're already wishing you'd benched him? Overreact much?

im getting a read on the first couple series. hey, it may change but i have yet to see TO put his hands on someone.

im getting a read on the first couple series. hey, it may change but i have yet to see TO put his hands on someone.

um he had a nice block for a JJ run, and has made some good catches on 3rd down, just a matter of time.

Looks fine to me. 3 catches for 73 yards. I'll take that in the first half :doublethumbsup:

Man I want to laugh so hard, but Dallas is still winning. So I can't. :doublethumbsup:

Looks fine to me. 3 catches for 73 yards. I'll take that in the first half :cry:

not sure if you are watching the game. the one big bomb to him there WAS NO SEPARATION which in case you forgot, was the topic of my post.

yes, 77 yards is good. but my initial comment was conjecture that that hand may hurt him jamming dbs....

not sure if you are watching the game. the one big bomb to him there WAS NO SEPARATION which in case you forgot, was the topic of my post.

yes, 77 yards is good. but my initial comment was conjecture that that hand may hurt him jamming dbs....

If you didn't notice, I did not quote you with my comment. I quoted the guy who said he wished he would have benched him. :cry:

If you didn't notice, I did not quote you with my comment. I quoted the guy who said he wished he would have benched him. :cry:

sorry--but unfortunately i am the same guy.

:P

i like to double guess myself too much. that is why i make my gut decisions early then only change lineups b/c of injury.........