Sign in to follow this  
Moose42

Who wins this trade?

Which side would you rather have for the rest of the year?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this trade?

• Hasselbeck/Mason
    • Bulger/Ward
    • It's even, why bother

I was offered a trade today and wanna see who would win this trade. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll respond to yours if you need it

I was offered a trade today and wanna see who would win this trade. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll respond to yours if you need it

Please guys I wanna see some better results so I know if I should make a move or not.

Like I said, post a link to yours and I'm glad to help out. :doublethumbsup:

I think that Bulger is getting settled into the offense and will put up better numbers. I think that H. Ward's numbers will also improve once Big Ben gets settled into the offense again.

Thanks for answering mine.

It's a close one, but contrary to the others here, I'd go Hasselback & Mason, and here's why:

1) Ward has admitted that he won't be 100% all year because he has hamstring issues. Sure, Roethlisberger's not doing well, but that will change. Unfortunately though, I think Ward misses a few games through the season.

2) Bulger will put up good numbers while he plays... which will be 10-14 games if history continues the way it has

3) S. Alexander is banged up, and the offensive line is struggling in the running game, but Hasselback continues to look good throwing the ball. Last year he put up good numbers with the running game getting the lead. This year the passing game has eclipsed the running game, so his numbers will be even better this year

4) Mason is McNair's security blanket. As soon as he gets in trouble his first look is to Mason. While he won't break many long ones, he'll catch a lot of balls this season. I actually think Ward and he will end up close in numbers, but Hasselback will have more than Bulger

There ya go. JOMO (just one man's opinion)

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=241316