Sign in to follow this  
PythonPatrol

WEEK 6 ! Should I start Norwood or Betts? Yeah I know, but everyone else has a bye....

Hi all,

I know its early but with Chester Taylor, Maroney/Dillon off for me who would you start at RB??

Norwood vs Giants or Betts vs Titans.

Yes I know they are both back ups and no there is no one else on the WW. I don't want to trade anyone just for this week.

I was leaning torwards Betts but Norwood might rip off a long one.

Well thanks in advance and after winning this past week, now 2-3, and playing my Cuz this week, all the help is much apprecited!! :o

Hi guys! Wednesday night Bump.

Also, I know the Raiders suck, they are playing Denver this week, but would picking up Fargas any merit for this week I'm in a pinch and for the weeks to come??

I f not let me know your thoughts on Betts/ Norwood. Thanks!!

I would say Betts as the Skins go out and try to regroup after no offensive showing against the G-Men last week. Betts had a decent day against Houston a week after Washington was coming off a bad deat against Dallas. Betts had 124 and a touchdown that day with a healthy Portis back.

Both backs steal into the primary backs touches on their respective teams. But I would count on Betts getting something against the Titans more than Norwood ripping off a long run against the Giants.

Just my $0.02, take it for what its worth.

I would say Betts as the Skins go out and try to regroup after no offensive showing against the G-Men last week. Betts had a decent day against Houston a week after Washington was coming off a bad deat against Dallas. Betts had 124 and a touchdown that day with a healthy Portis back.

Both backs steal into the primary backs touches on their respective teams. But I would count on Betts getting something against the Titans more than Norwood ripping off a long run against the Giants.

Just my $0.02, take it for what its worth.

Thanks man!!

I'd go with Betts for matchup reasons. I see him having more success against the Titans than Norwood against the Giants. There's always the wonder about Portis also. Is he really as healthy as he says he is? Any doubt could put Betts in the game for big yardage.

take a peek at mine....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243125