Sign in to follow this  
wreckingballz

Trade for Caddy?

Just traded my backup QB Bulger and 4th RB Rhodes for Delhomme and Cadillac. Who got the better deal? Me or buddy? I see some upside in Cadillac, and not sure if Rhodes can continue getting the production has up til now. Thoughts? :wub:

QBs are a wash but i like bulger more if he stays healthy. you said you don't know if rhodes can keep up his production. what you need to worry about is if caddy can get any production. he is pathetic, coming out on 3rd downs and losing GL carries. this was not what i expected when i drafted him but i traded him and ronnie brown for SA and morris.

QBs are a wash but i like bulger more if he stays healthy. you said you don't know if rhodes can keep up his production. what you need to worry about is if caddy can get any production. he is pathetic, coming out on 3rd downs and losing GL carries. this was not what i expected when i drafted him but i traded him and ronnie brown for SA and morris.

Good points, I think Tampa is too good of a team to tank. I believe Tampa's offense is starting to come around, and I would expect by years end Cadillac will be a top 15 back. FWIW, I also have Alexander and hope he gets back into midseason form very soon.