Sign in to follow this  
treewarden

Pick my bye week QB

Pick my bye week QB  

16 members have voted

1. 2. Which of the following should start in place of Favre?

• Joey Harrington @NYJ (gutsy or crazy?)
    • Bruce Gradkowski CIN
    • Jon Kitna BUF
    • JP Losman @ DET (sneaky?)
    • Alex Smith SD
    • Mark Brunell TEN (personal fav)
    • Damon Huard @ PIT

Call me lazy but I've not been able to swing a trade for a QB and am left to pick up the discarded and/or underutilized FA QB's. I only ask for help because it would steam the owner I'm playing this week if I beat him w/ a scrub/one week wonder! :banana:

Will answer all responses with links

IMO Brunell is the best one in the bunch but then again tennessee gave peyton a hard time, kitna doesn't look too bad either considering his past performances, and harrington will probably put up decent numbers (not as crazy as u may think), but I'd go Brunell.

Had to go with Brunell! I think he’s got some redemption TDs ready for the Titans after the lousy outing last week. :blink:

Of those options definitely agree with Brunell. Potential to go big, downside about even with several of the others.

For me it's between Losman and Brunell. I only said Losman because the Titans played a gritty tough game against the Colts last week and it looks like they are due for a win. They basically shutdown the Indy passing game last week as well. It appears they are going to run the ball to try and control the game to help protect Young and I think Henry and White can do that against Washington. Detroit's D is still bad and Losman has had a few nice games this year. Lee Evans could go off this week. But it's a close call for me. Slight edge to Losman.

Please help me out, thanks http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=243143

Id say Brunell all the way. Redskins aren't happy about last weeks performance and i think this translates into BIG games for moss brunell portis and yes im gonig to say it CHRIS "KISS MY" COOLEY